So you think you can play Hand & Foot?
Test your skills and show us what you’ve got by playing in the only online, daily Duplicate Hand & Foot tournament, exclusive to HFFE members
How does it work?
- Each day you can play a new game in the SOLO (you against one computer player) and/or TEAM (you and a computer partner against two computer players) tournament.
- The same cards are dealt to all the players competing in the tournament, which removes luck and leaves your skill as the only X factor.
- Complete 1 unnatural and 1 natural canasta before you go out but make as many extras as you want to get the highest score while limiting your computer opponent to the fewest points possible.
- You get a point for every game you complete, and if you have one of the top 5 scores each day, you earn bonus points: 10 points for 1st, 8 points for 2nd, 6 points for 3rd, etc.
- Points are tallied at the end of each day and the player with the most at the end of the month wins bragging rights.
Leave a Reply